HW:: 165 lbs. SW:: 160.1 lbs. UGW: 130 lbs CW:158 lbs.
16. Which part of your body do you wish to change the most and why?
I wish to change my stomach and thighs the most. They are the biggest areas in my body and the reason why I cannot fit so many clothes.
I seemed to have gotten the days mixed up during this challenge.
12. What is your least favorite type of cardio?
My least favorite would have to be biking (on machines). It takes a lot to burn and it’s just uncomfortable. Although.. real biking is pretty fun!
13. What is your favorite type of strength exercise?
It would have to be exercises focusing on your core.
14. What is your least favorite type of strength exercise?
Weights that guys love lifting.. bleh!
15. Write your current weight. Have you lost anything in the past week? If not, what are your plans for this week?
I’ve recently made a pact to myself to only weigh myself on Mondays, so I’m really not sure!
21. Do you focus more on getting “lean and mean“ or “tiny and fragile“?
Way more interested in getting “lean and mean”. Not only do I want to lose all this fat, but I want a nicely toned body.
(Monday, February 20th, 2012)
20. Who is your biggest weight loss inspiration and why?
a) Kate Winslet is phenomenal! This beautiful woman was overweight throughout her earlier years and now she looks fabulous! It’s so amazing! She’s definitely one of my biggest inspirations in terms of celebrities. Also, she doesn’t exactly “sell her sex” which is something I really like. I appreciate her class.
b) Another inspiration of mine, on a more personal level would be my sister Christine. She was never really that big, but she had reached a point in her life where she wasn’t happy with her body. I do not know many women as determined as her. Once she started a more active and healthy lifestyle.. she kept it up. I am so inspired by her because she never gives up and that influences me to try my hardest.